Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14484
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 126.96.36.199
Sim-wings presents the Mega Airport Madrid professional with all buildings and service facilities for Prepar3D V4. The aerial image covers a total surface of 400 km², and the detailed 3D models and animations bring the scenery to life. In addition to the default jetway animations SODE jetways are optionally supported.
The scenery also comes with a detailed AFCAD that includes parking positions and approach procedures – the latter can be toggled between North and South approaches.
The airport Madrid-Barajas is the largest airport in Spain, the sixth-largest in Europe, and ranks number 25 in the world. Located about twelve kilometres north-east of the city, the international airport Madrid-Barajas is Europe’s most important connection to South America and the central hub for Spanish aviation.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures; can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll
- Simple installation: no changes to default configurations necessary
Special P3D V4 Features:
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Dynamic lights (can be turned off per area via config tool)
- Ground layout incl. detailed aerial image following P3D V4 SDK
- Optimised runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
Conclusion by PC Flight Magazine 12-2018:
"Overall, this is a very impressive and long-overdue upgrade to Madrid Barajas, at last functional in P3D4, which delivers a huge airport to an impressive degree of realism and detail but which also allows the simulator to deliver an excellent level of performance. If you want to fly to Spain, make this your primary destination!"
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 2666 MHz
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Download-Size: 3.3 GB
Owners of "Mega Airport Madrid" have the possibility to use our following cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport Madrid (Download or Box) = > Mega Airport Madrid professional (Download):
26,36 € incl. 19% VAT (22,15 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the previous version in the voucher field at the checkout.
Our upgrade service for customers who have purchased "Mega Airport Madrid Evolution" at Aerosoft Shop:
- Mega Airport Madrid Evolution (FSX/FSX:SE) = > Mega Airport Madrid professional (P3D V4):
6,92 € incl. 19% VAT (5,82 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please add the professional version to your shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
NOTE: Therefore you have login into your same account with which you have already purchased the Evolution version.
- Redesign of ground layout in south apron area (cargo area)
- Enhancement of ground layout (PP´s, lines) at entire airport
- Tower area with lower level to fit to real tower
- Several fixes
- Fix flickering at Runways
- Add plattform to Terminal 4 and T4 Sat depaturelevel
- Add Sound in Terminal 4 and T4 Sat
- Small fixes in Afcad, dummy Gates removed as workaround for GSX
- Add AFCAD Option to enable all runways for Takeoff/Landing (unrealistic for AI Traffic)