Welcome to Provdience, Rhode Island!
The T. F. Green International Airport (KPVD) is a public international airport in Warwick, Rhode Island, six miles (10 km) south of the state’s capital and largest city of Providence.
Opened in 1931, the airport was named for former Rhode Island governor and longtime senator Theodore Francis Green. Rebuilt in 1996, the renovated main terminal was named for former Rhode Island governor Bruce Sundlun.
- 2020 airport layout
- Surrounding autogen hand placed
- High resolution PBR Ground Textures
- SAM custom high detailed jetways
- Downtown Providence included
- Animated car traffic, ramp workers, airport trucks (using groundTraffic plugin)
- X-Plane 11.50+
- OS: Windows, Mac or Linux
- Graphic card: 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ VRAM recommended)
- 2.7 GB HDD space
- SAM plugin required
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!