Edmonton International Airport (IATA: YEG, ICAO: CYEG) is the primary air passenger and air cargo facility in the Edmonton Metropolitan Region of the Canadian province of Alberta. Operated by Edmonton Airports, it is located 14 nautical miles (26 km; 16 mi) south-southwest of Downtown Edmonton in Leduc County on Highway 2 opposite of the city of Leduc.
The airport offers scheduled non-stop flights to major cities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and Europe. It is Canada's largest major airport by total land area, the 5th busiest airport by passenger traffic, and 9th busiest by aircraft movements. It served 8,254,121 passengers in 2018.
- 30+ Custom buildings
- 30+ Custom Objects
- 4K ground textures
- 4K taxilines and ground details
- Highly detailed terminal/hangar models
- 4K building textures
- Ambient occlusion
- Dynamic lighting
- Optional winter textures
- Custom autogate
- WT3 Compatibility (Freeware Add-on)
- Optional static aircraft package
- Optional Ground traffic package
- Frame rate friendly LOD (manipulated using the object density slider)