Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS16022
- Manufact./Publisher: France VFR
- Current version: 1.0.0
The Airport France Pack 3 is a bundle add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator including 5 detailed... more
Product information "France VFR - Airport France Pack 3 MSFS"
The Airport France Pack 3 is a bundle add-on for Microsoft Flight Simulator including 5 detailed commercial french airports in one package:
- LFML - Marseille Provence
- LFSB - Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg
- LFBT - Tarbes-Lourdes Pyrenees
- LFJL - Metz-Nancy Lorraine
- LFRK - Caen Carpiquet
The Airports France range for Microsoft Flight Simulator has been designed to offer once completed about 30 of the most famous and/or frequented French commercial airports.
These technical specifications are general to the airports contained in this pack but may vary slightly from one airport to another depending on its configuration.
- Ground textures 0.25m/pixel and 0.5m/pixel résolution reworked aerial images from IGN for each airport
- High resolution ground textures and detailed markings on each platform
- Photo-realistic 3D buildings specific to each platform
- Vegetation reworked on each platform and its surroundings
- Realistic night lighting reworked on each platform
- Runways profiles (slopes) reworked on each platform
- Animated jetways
- Compatible with the VFR France product range
- Geo-referenced data for maximum compatibility with future add-ons installed on the same area
- Development process 100% SDK (System Developement Kit) specifications compliant, ensuring maximum compatibility with new releases
- SIA – VAC – IAC – APT – ARRDEP charts provided
Related links to "France VFR - Airport France Pack 3 MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Free disk space: 2 GB