ST Simulations - BIEG - Egilsstadir Airport MSFS
Destination Austurland! Egilsstaðir Airport (IATA: EGS, ICAO: BIEG) is located in East Iceland. The airport operates on the Egilsstaðanes peninsula, on the banks of Lagarfljót lake, midway between Egilsstaðir town and Fellabær town.
Austurland (East Iceland) is characterized by small villages, dramatic coastlines, narrow fjords, waterfalls and mountains. Egilsstaðir airport has daily flights to and from Reykjavik with Icelandair. Egilsstaðir also serves as a diversion airport for Keflavik International Airport located 415 kilometers southwest of Egilstaðir.
Originally a gravel runway was made in 1951 and in 1954 it was equipped with runway lights. On the 23rd of September 1993, a new asphalt runway replaced the older gravel runway on the other side of the terminal. The air terminal was originally built in 1968, but was rebuilt and expanded during 1987 to 1999. A new arrivals hall was opened in 2007. From May 2023, Egilsstaðir Airport will see scheduled international flights again with Condor, a German holiday-carrier, starting flights to Frankfurt.
Egilsstadir Airport(Icelandic: Egilsstaðaflugvöllur), at an elevation of 76 ft (23 m), has a 6000 ft (1829 m) long asphalt runway in the direction of 03/21 (034°/214°).
- Egilsstadir terminal
- Custom hangars and buildings
- Fellabaer bridge
- Iceland houses
- Realistic runway, apron and taxiway markings
- A lot of custom objects, models and details for the environment
- Highly detailed textures, Physically Based Rendering (PBR), reflective and realistic textures
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 / 11 (64-bit)
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Speicher: 16 GB
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- DirectX: Version 11
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!
Weitere Informationen zu Aerosoft One können Sie aus dem User Guide entnehmen oder unter den FAQs finden.