Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- Article number: AS14532
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Tailstrike Designs
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 184.108.40.206
The “Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio”, also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region. Bergamo Extended is an up-to-date recreation of this airport for FSX and P3D V3, complete with all buildings and service facilities.
The aerial image used for this scenery comes with a resolution of 50cm/px and includes seasonal variations as well as hand-placed autogen over a surface of 35 square kilometres. The AFCAD file includes recent parking positions and approach procedures as per AIRAC 1809.
SODE users can activate the optional SODE jetways, with CTRL-J enabled ones as a fall back. Bergamo Extended is also compatible with third-party meshed, e.g. Orbx surface sceneries, and includes options for compatibility with GSX.
Besides being a hub for Ryanair and offering a number of seasonal and charter flights, Bergamo Airport is also an important cargo airport – both UPS and especially DHL have a large presence here, connecting northern Italy to most major cargo hubs all over Europe.
- Bergamo airport with all the buildings and service facilities, major buildings around airport are included
- 50 cm/pixel aerial image with seasonal variations covering 35 km² with hand placed autogen
- Detailed animated CTRL-J jetways (SODE version available as optional zip file)
- Functional safe gates working with AES technology (a configuration file is available for GSX users)
- Partially prerendered shadows
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes and approach procedures (AIRAC 1809)
- Extended configuration tool
- Working windsocks based on wind strength and direction
- Optimised 3D runway lighting
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10
CPU: Quad Core CPU with 3.0 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 10
Free disk space: 800 MB, SSD highly recommended
Download-Size: 830 MB
Owners of "Bergamo X" have the possibility to use our following cost saving upgrade service:
- Bergamo X (Download) = > Bergamo Extended (Download):
15,16 € incl. 19% VAT (12,74 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the previous version in the voucher field at the checkout.