Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13601
- Manufact./Publisher: FSDG
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.2
If you ever wondered "Where is that one airport that really challenges my pilot skills?" Here it is! Paro, Bhutan is widely considered the hardest and most dangerous approach in the world. Far more difficult than Saint Maarten or Madeira, even more difficult than the legendary Hong Kong Kai Tak which has long ago been shut down.
Without any navigational aids like ILS or PAPI all you have for your journey down the small valley high up in the Himalayan mountains is your own pilot skills and the knowledge that you're one of the only eight privileged pilots allowed to land at this beautiful place" Once you've touched down on the runway of Paro you can't stop being amazed at the beauty of the airports’ architecture that makes this place as much an ad gallery as it is a transportation facility.
After your first successful landing here in Bhutan you will always come back to this astonishing place!
- Fully accurate rendition of Paro airport with new terminal extension
- Aerial imagery and custom scenery for Paro area with authentic models and landmarks
- Ultra-realistic shadow and light rendition on all 3D objects and ground
- Volumetric lights for supreme experience between dusk and dawn
- Airport animations and custom road traffic
- Optional runway lights
- Optimized for great performance and visual quality
- Compatible with all known add-ons
- includes Manual with detailed information about the difficult approach procedures
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"In wrapping up this review I'd have to say Paro is like that bottle of hot sauce sitting in your refrigerator. It is there to give you a thrill unlike anything else! The Paro X scenery package offers highly-detailed FSX scenery and an airport big enough to suit medium-sized jets for those wishing to fly between Paro and destinations in Southeast Asia. This experience challenged my flying skills as much as trying to land at Kai Tak for the first time and offers a window to the Himalayas for aviators! The surrounding scenery offers a delightful mountain flying experience as well. I would suggest Paro to the flight simmer wanting a flying challenge or wanting to indulge in some Buddhist architecture!"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3/V4
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU (Core 2 Quad advised)
2 GB RAM
Direct X 9 compatible Graphics Card with 512 MB or higher
Download-Size: 380 MB