Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14078
- Publisher: JARDesign Group
- Language: English
- Current version: --
X-Life Developers spent a tons, more than 2,000 hours of coding for this project. And now, after more than 1.5 years of development and more than 6 months of testing, we are proud to present a new product for the XPlane simulator.
Surely you were bored in the empty sky, not watching the traffic aircraft around, independently choosing a runway to take off, checking the weather without ATIS, giving yourself clearance to land in an empty airport e.t.c. Now we have changed this!
We've added a ground and air traffic making your favorite airport and airroutes alive and interesting for your flights. X-Life adapts to your PC, allowing it to work with less powerful computers and showing full power with fast CPU. X-Life cares about you, informs you about news and updates, downloads fresh airport files in auto mode from own server. X-Life generates a realistic ground and air traffic, based on the principles of real-life aircraft movements. Each aircraft operated by the AI pilot. All aircraft are controlled by ATC. Algorithms of ground-routes building will avoid conflicts and based on data from apt.dat sceneries files.
The X-Life plug-in is freeware, which you can download here: >> Download <<. After the purchase of the Deluxe features, you will receive a serial number, which will enable you to unlock these features in the freeware version! Please install the freeware version first.
Basic ATC control:
- ATIS and METAR info for Departure and Arrival airport (internet connection need)
- Delivery clearance with Departure info, Runway, SID, initial altitude, Squack
- Engine startup and pushback clearance
- Taxi clearance and taxiroute to Departure runway
- Takeoff clearance at hold short
- Initial altitude and cruise FL climbing clearance
- Reporting TOD request
- Arrival info (Runway, ILS Approach, STAR, descend FL)
- Approach clearance
- Tower control with landing clearance/ GoAround instructions
- Runway vacation request
- Taxiroute to arrival gate
- ATC vectoring
- Enter Departure Airport, Arrival airport, Alternate airport, cruise flightlevel and CallSign
- Generate flightplan with “Generate” button
- Or Enter flightplan by hands (ICAO format)
- Import flightplan from aircraft C0Rte/FMGS (if supported, like JARDesign a320/330)
- Import flightplan from text file with ICAO-format flightplan string (may use http://rfinder.asalink.net/free/ )
- Export entered/generated/readed flightplan direct to aircraft FMGS and text file (if supported, like JARDesign a320/330)
- Sent flightplan to ATC to continue work with ATC
*** If Generate function not work well for some Departure/Arrival pair, best way – to use routefinder website, prepare text file with ICAO-format flightplan string and import it with Plight Plan panel.
- Request FollowMe Car (a separate plugin, not include Deluxe pack) direct from ATC panel
- Big radar-map to control traffic around you
- Traffic density settings
- AI aircraft markers (to see AI aircraft info)
- Screen Side Menu
*** Due to the high complexity of the plug-in internal logic, of varying quality of the data in installed custom sceneries – possible unexpected termination of the plug-in time to time.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit) or Mac OS X 10.10
Processor (CPU): Dual Core i3, i5, i7 with 3 GHz (3,5 GHz or higher recommended)
At least 8 GB RAM (16-24 GB or higher recommended)
Graphics: DirectX 11 with 1 GB VRAM (DirectX 12 with at least 4 GB VRAM recommended)
At least you should have OpenSceneryX library installed. Also you should have stable internet connection.