Price incl. 16% VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 days **
- Article number: AS13084
- Publisher: Wheel Stand Pro
- EAN: 5907734782279
No more slipping! With the "Wheel Stand Pro" you always have a firm grip. Easily you can attach your hardware to the stable frame and adapt to the external environment as well as to the respective person.
The product only includes the Wheel Stand - WITHOUT the pictured hardware!
Have you bought a steering wheel for your console only to put it back in the box a few days later? Let's face it; we love gaming in front of our TV's sitting comfortably on a couch.
The problem with a steering wheel is that in order to fully enjoy the experience of using it, you have to bolt it to something. In most cases we use table top. However this usually offers a far from comfortable seating position because of lack of adjustments.
Of course you can't leave your steering wheel mounted to the dining table all the time so you have to dismount it every time you finish a game. After a while you really get frustrated and can't be bothered with the whole deal. What a loss. But now you've experienced playing your driving games with a racing wheel, so going back to a common controller doesn't give you anything like the same experience even if it is convenient. But what if you had a small, handy and stable stand for your driving wheel that could be folded away when not in use?
This stand is compatible with:
- Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System throttle quadrant, trim wheel and panels (hard-mounted volant, pedals, throttle quadrant, trim wheel and panels support)
It also fits:
- Logitech G25/G27 Racing Wheel (hard-mounted wheel, pedals and gear shifter support)
- Thrustmaster T500RS (hard-mounted wheel and pedals)
- Tilt of the steering wheel column 360° STEPLESS adjustable
- Quick release mechanism for rapid adjustment
- Specially designed to support Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System with throttle quadrant, trim wheel and panels
- Additional plates to fix gear shifter/throttle quadrant/trim wheel/panels on either side of the volant
- Adjustable for all sizes of players and for every chair and sofa
- Ready to work out of the box
- Handcrafted full metal construction for life-time durability and stability
- High quality anti-sliding rubber feet prevent floor damage
- Precision build for maximum rigidity and stability
- Easy upgrade for other wheels
Genuine European quality in design, material and craftsmanship.
Tested with: Microsoft Flight Simulator X, GT3, GT4, GT5, Dirt2, Dirt3, Need For Speed, F2011, Burnout, Grid, GTR2,Test Drive, RBR, Rfactor, IRacing.
Length: 71 cm
Width: 42 cm
Depth: 85 cm
Weight: 9 kg