Welcome to Alliance! Alliance Municipal Airport, just about 3 miles southeast of the town of Alliance is statistically known as the least used airport in mainland USA. It offers scheduled passenger flights from, and to Denver with Denver Air Connection on the Fairchild Metroliner (We recommend StarvingPilot’s freeware metroliner on the forums).
Going back in time, in 1942 the USAAF built Alliance Municipal Airport during World War 2, as one of the 11 USAAF training airfields found in the state of Nebraska. This airfield was intended to serve as a training facility for paratroops and air commandos in which long runways were required for aircraft such as C-47 Skytrains, and smaller runways used for tow gliders. Between April 2021-March 2022 Denver Air Connection transported 4,000 passengers on routine flights from Denver to Alliance and back.
- Over 5 miles of orthoimagery for the airport and its surroundings
- High quality 3D modeling and texturing with PBR
- Fully custom 4K PBR ground textures
- Latest airport layout data
- Hundreds of custom objects hand placed all around the airfield and its surroundings for added immersion
- Extremely well optimized FPS friendly environment
- High attention to detail with wear and tear effects using the latest technology