Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15639
- Manufact./Publisher: FlyLogic
- Language: Deutsch/English/Français
- Current version: 22.214.171.124
For more than 70 years the idyllic Speck airfield has been located between Fehraltorf and the Pfäffikersee in the Zürcher Oberland and is operated by the Flugsportgruppe Zürcher Oberland (FGZO).
The airfield with its 600 meter long grass runway is the focus of many leisure activities and attracts many people all year round. Whether for walking, jogging, skating, cycling, by motorcycle, vintage car or just to watch the planes taking off and landing.
Speck-Fehraltorf is a private airfield that is mainly used by single-engine aircraft and gliders. In addition, training to become a private and commercial pilot as well as sightseeing and photo flights are offered.
A maintenance facility for aircraft is located at the airfield and the field is the home base of the Skydive Zurich skydiving club. After prior notification, customs clearance for entries and exits from countries participating in the SchengenAgreement can be carried out at the airport.
A visit to the Speck is always worthwhile.
- Realistic and detailed representation of the small airfield
- Optimally created for MSFS
- Adapted to World Update 6
- Markings on the apron and runways
- Lifelike lighting effects
- Animated people and windsock
- Static vehicles and planes
- Farms, huts and sports fields near the airport
- Optimized processing speed through the use of LODs
- Deutsches Handbuch - Manuel en français - English manual