DC Scenery Design - PAWG - Wrangell Airport MSFS
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15366
- Manufact./Publisher: DC Scenery Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.10
Wrangell Airport (ICAO: PAWG, FAA LID: WRG) is a state-owned public-use airport located one... more
Product information "DC Scenery Design - PAWG - Wrangell Airport MSFS"
Wrangell Airport (ICAO: PAWG, FAA LID: WRG) is a state-owned public-use airport located one nautical mile (2 km) northeast of the central business district of Wrangell, a city and borough in the U.S. state of Alaska which has no road access to the outside world.
Wrangell Airport has one runway designated 10/28 with an asphalt surface measuring 5,999 by 150 feet (1,828 x 46 m). Alaska Airlines operates daily Boeing 737NG passenger/cargo jet service from the airport.
- High detailed hangars
- Customized ground
- High resolution textures (including PBR) on all objects and buildings
- High detailed Terminal
- Accurate taxiway, runway and apron
- Custom night lighting
Related links to "DC Scenery Design - PAWG - Wrangell Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB