Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15005
- Manufact./Publisher: PILOT'S Stefan Schäfer
- Current version: 1.7 Build #500
The ultimate Weather Engine for Prepar3D V5 giving you the best real weather experience in your... more
Product information "FS Global Real Weather - P3D V5 Edition"
The ultimate Weather Engine for Prepar3D V5 giving you the best real weather experience in your simulator. Features include real upper and lower air winds, cloud types, clear air turbulence, icing, historic weather, weather reporting and flight planning and compatibility with ATC and AI Traffic.
- Easy and streightforward to use
- Fast download of weatherfiles
- Weather conceived out of real weatherdata of 24.000+ stations ...
- ... based on land and at sea (=> correct weather over the oceans)
- Correct cloud types (depending on available types in SIM)
- Correct Upper Air Winds and pressures (no jumps!)
- Correct Lower Air Winds
- Correct ATC and AI traffic
- Correct CAT
- Correct Turbulence in/around clouds
- Static, dynamic or file-mode
- Historic weather (supporting static, dynamic or file-mode)
- New weatherdata available on servers (approx every 15 minutes)
- Improved Stratus OVC
- Flightplanner and Weatherreports
- Network support via FSGRW NETWORK Bridge tool
- Autostart using command line parameters
- Local weather effects
- Documented weather data format for weather use in add-ons
- And more ...
- Because auf sim limits, not all features available in all simulators
- All available (even already installed) cloud textures
- At the moment we are not aware of any incompatibilities at all
Related links to "FS Global Real Weather - P3D V5 Edition"
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
About 20 MB hard disk space
About 400 MB of RAM
Most current version of FSUIPC (unregistered version is sufficient)
Internet connection is required!