OBBI - Bahrain Intl Airport & City XP
Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14821
- Manufact./Publisher: JustAsia
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.00
After almost 500 hours of hard work, JustAsia is happy to finally bring this product to the... more
Product information "OBBI - Bahrain Intl Airport & City XP"
After almost 500 hours of hard work, JustAsia is happy to finally bring this product to the X-Plane 11 community.
Bahrain is a major Middle Eastern destination that has not been made by any developer for XPlane 11 so far in high quality, but that is no longer the case. The airport serves a the main hub for Gulf Air a major Middle Eastern Airline, and capable of serving almost 14 million people per year. It is only about 7 km from the city of Manama, the capital of Bahrain.
- High detailed representation of Bahrain Intl Airport
- Over 200 hand placed custom objects
- Custom autogen for the entire Bahrain
- Highly detailed depiction of Manama with custom autogen
- Main landmarks are modeled
- Full custom HDR night lighting
- Full WorldTraffic 3 integration + Custom ground routes
- Added static Aircraft option ( For users who don't have WT3)
- SAM animated jetways
- Realistic ground poly for airport and surroundings
- High resolution textures for terminals
- Loads of clutter to provide a realistic feel
- Ground traffic
- Up to date markings with the recent construction
- Highly Optimized and Fps friendly compared to other scenery with similar detail
Related links to "OBBI - Bahrain Intl Airport & City XP"
- X-Plane 11
- Windows 7 / 8 / 10, macOS 10.10 - 10.15 (Catalina) or Linux (64 bit)
- 4 GB VRAM minimum (8 GB+ VRAM recommended)
- Download-Size: 2 GB