Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
Not in conjunction with other discounts.*1
- N.º artículo: AS15311
- Fabricante: Drzewiecki Design
- Idioma: English
- Versión actual: 1.3.0
RJAA Tokyo Narita MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of RJAA Narita airport in Tokyo, Japan.
Japan (Japanese: Nippon) is an island country in East Asia located in the northwest Pacific Ocean. It is bordered by the Sea of Japan to the west and extends from the Sea of Okhotsk in the north to the East China Sea and Taiwan in the south. Part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, Japan comprises an archipelago of 6,852 islands covering 377,975 square kilometers (145,937 sq mi); the country's five main islands, from north to south, are Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku, Kyushu, and Okinawa. Japan is the eleventh most populous country in the world, as well as one of the most densely populated and urbanized.
Tokyo is the capital and most populous prefecture of Japan. Located at the head of Tokyo Bay, the prefecture forms part of the Kantō region on the central Pacific coast of Japan's main island, Honshu. Tokyo is the political and economic center of the country, as well as the seat of the Emperor of Japan and the national government. The Greater Tokyo Area is the most populous metropolitan area in the world, with more than 37.393 million residents as of 2020.
Narita International Airport is an international airport serving the Greater Tokyo Area of Japan. It is located approximately 60 kilometers (37 mi) east of central Tokyo in Narita, Chiba. Narita is the busiest airport in Japan by international passenger and international cargo traffic. In 2018, Narita had 33.4 million international passengers and 2.2 million tonnes of international cargo. In 2018, Narita was also the second-busiest airport in Japan in terms of aircraft movements and the tenth-busiest air freight hub in the world. Its 4,000-meter (13,123 ft) main runway is the longest runway in Japan. Narita serves as the main international hub of Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, and Nippon Cargo Airlines, and as a hub for low-cost carriers Jetstar Japan and Peach.
The busiest international routes from Narita are Helsinki (Finnair, JAL), Paris CDG (Air France), Amsterdam (KLM), Rome (Alitalia), Zurich (Swiss), Copenhagen (Scandinavian), London (British Airways), and Frankfurt (JAL). The busiest domestic routes from Narita are Sapporo, Fukuoka, Osaka, and Naha (ANA, JAL, Jetstar, Peach, Spring). There are three air traffic control towers at Narita. The main control tower and one of the ramp control towers stand in the geographical center of the airport, and another ramp tower is directly above Terminal 2. The Museum of Aeronautical Science is located on the south side of Narita Airport and has several aircraft on exhibit, including a NAMC YS-11 and some small piston aircraft.
- A high-quality model of RJAA Narita airport in Tokyo, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting, and PBR materials
- Performance-friendly interior modeling of terminal buildings, control towers, and hangars, static aircraft, advanced night lighting, custom animations, custom mesh, custom orthophoto, custom animated jetways
- A perfect addition to the World Update I: Japan
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. Our installer may provide you with additional optional features during install. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 -or- Ryzen 3 1200
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 -or- Radeon RX 570
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 3 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
- One ATC tower demolished and people added in the other two
- All LOD models tuned for better performance
- Custom runway/taxiway and approach lighting and stop bars added
- New 787 static models and upgraded 767 models
- Some ground staff vehicles replaced with new models
- Terminals now have "hard surfaces" so you won't accidentally get inside
- Minor fixes to Terminal 3
- CGL area updated and cropped for best efficiency
- Mesh fixes and updates
- Almost all static aircraft replaced with newer models
- Handling vehicles models and textures tweaked and upgraded
- People (and bags) added to static aircraft locations
- Display of all jetways fixed
- LODs redesigned for better visuals/performance
- Fixed LOD display for airport vehicles, static aircraft, terminal interiors, and 3D people
- Fixed wrong start locations on runways
- Fixed wrong horizontal taxiway signs on taxiways
- Added missing horizontal taxiway signs
- Static 747-8F replaced with newer model
- All jetways made operational and compatible with SU6
- Fixed jetway display from distance
- Vegetation fixes
- 3D people added inside terminals
- New glass effects an all glass surfaces
- Interior details added inside Terminal 1
- Parallax effects added for some shops inside Terminals 1, 2 and 3
- Photoscenery updated near the new East apron
- Stands 441-450 and 427-431 updated
- Stands 610-614 added
- The no-static version provided
- Numerous fixes of models and textures