TrueEarth Canary Islands for X-Plane 11 delivers nine idyllic islands to explore in phenomenal detail and also includes the fully hand-crafted and highly detailed GCLA La Palma Airport.
Discover the sun, sea and serenity of this stunning archipelago in an experience that only TrueEarth can deliver as you cruise along the coasts of Gran Canaria or marvel at Mount Teide as it towers above the island of Tenerife.
Combining detailed hand-corrected aerial imagery and refined mesh means the islands are more lifelike in X-Plane 11 than ever before.
Complete or start your tour of the Canary Islands at the La Palma Airport, developed by the Orbx Havant Studio. Sporting a single north-south runway on the east side of the island, expect challenges from prevailing winds and coastal turbulence. Test your instrument approach skills with the NDB approaches from the north and south. This included hand-crafted airport is ideal for those looking to perform numerous island-hops or take their favourite 737 or A320 back towards mainland Europe for those leisure flights. Located on the island of the same name, La Palma Airport is the perfect hub to start your journey around the Canary Islands.
Each of the Canary Islands in the archipelago has its own characteristics and charm that have been stunningly recreated. From local hotels and resorts in Santa Cruz to seaside towns and harbours across the lakes of Arrecife, each island has unique locations to explore from the skies. The beautiful coastlines across the Canary Islands provide those perfect picturesque moments you can only experience with a TrueEarth product.
TrueEarth Canary Islands goes beyond remarkable aerial imagery, with custom Spanish themed autogen that has been expertly made and placed accurately throughout each of the nine islands. Millions of pieces of vegetation, buildings, and miles of road are all placed accurately meaning you can easily navigate the islands low and slow.
TrueEarth Canary Islands is truly the definitive way to explore these idyllic islands!
- Complete coverage for all nine Canary Islands (El Hierro, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, La Gomera, Lanzarote, Chinijo Archipelago, La Palma, Tenerife and La Graciosa)
- Explore each island in exquisite detail with hundreds of points of interest to seek out
- Includes Orbx payware quality rendition of La Palma Airport, featuring stunning PBR material texturing, detailed modelling and SAM jetways
- Hand-crafted and colour-matched aerial imagery bringing each island to life
- Accurately placed hotels, resorts, towns and other landmarks easily identifiable as you fly
- Discover natural attractions such as Maspalomas, Teide National Park and Mount Teide in rich detail
- Expertly crafted coastlines with beautiful watermasking for famous beaches such as El Medano, Sotavento and El Cotillo
- Millions of accurately placed trees, forests and custom building autogen to provide authentic Spanish vibes across the archipelago
- Project led by legendary developer Tony Wroblewski
- GCLA La Palma Airport developed by the Orbx Havant Studio
Review by X-Plained.com:
"The experience of using this scenery immerses the pilot in a high quality, detailed and interesting world. The attention to detail is highly impressive as is the consistency of quality of scenery. [..]
This is a great scenery package and its beautiful creation of the natural environment and detailed provision of the man made aspects blends exceptionally well. A great flight experience."
- X-Plane 11
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu LTS or macOS (Mojave+)
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB, DirectX 11