Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS15431
- Fabricant: Skyline Simulations
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.2
Long Beach Airport ( Daugherty Field. ICAO:KLGB, IATA: LGB, FAA: LGB) for MSFS2020 is a public airport northeast of downtown Long Beach in Los Angeles, California.
A primary commercial service airport with 1,4 passengers every year and the 10th busiest airport in California.
Close to LAX 20 miles, away the airport is more domestic commercial passenger, cargo, military, and general aviation with full equipment for every category.
The Boeing Company with the massive maintenance facilities for Boeing and McDonnell Douglas aircraft.
The famous Walter Pyramid and the industrial area during approach with thousands of hand-placed objects.
Elevation 18m – 60 feet Province: Ontario
Sacramento, Oakland, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix–Sky Harbor, San Jose, Denver, Austin, New York–JFK, Seattle/Tacoma
Main airlines and cargo:
American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines,FedEx Express, UPS Airlines, DHL Airlines
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- UHD Custom Textures using the latest painting techniques
- Super Detailed 3D modeling
- PBR Materials on every building
- Animated Radar
- Detailed HD Ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D vegetations blends with orthophotos
- HD-resolution orthoimagery for the airport and surroundings
- Ultra-High-resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate Island and Cities using original OSM data
- High resolution Buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest like Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed island NightTextures
- Ground Traffic
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB