Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS13794
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: German Airports Team
- Version actuelle: 2.11
The busiest airport in Germany, Frankfurt Airport, is now available for FSX and Prepar3D. This stunning scenery created by the award-winning German Airports Team conveys the ultimate Mega Airport feeling. Get started in international aviation and depart from Germany's main hub. Realistically scaled and with all airport buildings modeled, this add-on takes you on a huge journey.
Taxi along the taxiway bridges to the runway or check out the new Terminal B. High resolution textures, taxiway signs, taxiways as well as an aerial image of 140 km² covering the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim make your heart skip a beat.
- All 3D objects of the airport area according to the official documents of the Fraport AG
- Realistically scaled 3D objects of the complete Cargo City South with all buildings
- 3D objects of the “Mönchhof” area when approaching the runway “North” with all buildings based on current images
- Aerial image with customized autogen objects in the close vicinity of the airport covering about 140 km² including the towns of Eddersheim, Okriftel, Kelsterbach, Zeppelinheim, Walldorf and parts of Raunheim
- Usable taxiway bridges connecting the new runway “North”
- New Lufthansa Terminal A-Plus
- New Terminal B with all Satellites
- Original taxiway signs as well as new taxiways in the south and sout-west
- New ICE station “The Square” with parking lot
- Numerous new buildings at the airport
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"Frankfurt Airport V2 is "realistically scaled with all airport buildings modeled" and "created by the award-winning German Airports Team". It touts high-resolution textures, taxiway signs and taxiways."
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"A very large airport located centrally in Europe, recreated for our simulators in high quality. And with remarkably good frames per second performance at that. Sounds like an absolute winner if you say it like that. But there’s always another side to the story."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3.2
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
3 GHz Dual Core Processor
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D Graphics Card with minimal 1024 MB (2 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 1.6 GB
Installations-Size: 2 GB