Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS11796
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: Thorsten Reichert
- Lingua: English
There are three main reasons, for starters it is located in a narrow valley with peaks towering over 2000 feet on both sides. Second, the main approach is a complex circle approach that gets you close to mountains a few times. Lastly the airport is located at 10.800 feet in a climate where temperatures soar to three digits (or >30 Celsius) often in summer. Density altitude becomes a main problem under those conditions. To make matters worse, the airport is not very well equipped and the runway and taxiways are uneven and build on sloping terrain. That’s why only pilots with a special training are allowed to land there. Of course in FSX its possible for everybody.
In FSX this airport is challenging and entertaining, it allows simpilots to do procedures that are not standard. It is in fact difficult, in our HQ we all flown this airports and all of us managed to crash at least one time. Just flying a simple circuit in a Cessna 182 means forgetting a lot of what is normal at other airports, in fact even STARTING some aircraft is difficult at this altitude!
- Custom terrain, landclass and LOD11 mesh of Cuzco and surroundings (reaching to the famous Inka site Machu Picchu)
- Custom landclass textures and seasons
- Cuzco scenery with city, landmarks and airport
- Extremely dense and realistic autogen buildings (typical ochre roofs)
- Custom aerial image with night effects
- Special sloped runway for highest possible realism
- AI aircraft and airport vehicles *
- Circle approach mission (including audio)
- Very easy on frame rates
- Manual contains chapters about high altitude operations
- Simple installation (without DRM)
- Owners of Cuzco X get 50% discount on the Flight Calculator (very useful to calculate how the altitude affects your aircraft performance). Just enter the serial key of Cuzco X during the order process.
* Due to the runway slope and FSX limitations no AI takeoffs or landings are possible at this moment (except in missions).
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"I have no hesitation to recommend Cuzco to any simmer that wants a challenge. Whether you like flying smaller GA types or big airliners like A320’s and 737’s, Cuzco will offer you a fun experience for a price that is great value. The sloped runway is unique and adds to the package. Even if you don’t fly in Peru or South America very often, you will still enjoy the scenery and the challenge it brings, which makes it well worth the modest price."
Conclusion by Mutleyshangar.com:
"Taking everything into consideration, I will award CuzcoX a Mutley’s Hangar score of 9.5/10. This is due to the fact that Aerosoft have taken the trouble to add the Machu Picchu area but no buildings on the site itself. The problem with the sloped runway and FSX will run and run until FSX is either upgraded or someone comes up with a solution.This really is a very good addition for anyone looking for a challenge or simply increasing their airport cache. Enjoy!"
Read full review
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition)
Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
Pentium 3 GHz (Dual Core recommended)
2 GB RAM
Direct X 9 compatible Graphics Card with minimal 512 MB
Adobe Acrobat® Reader 8 minimal to read and print the manual (1)
Download-Size: 170 MB
Installations-Size: 240 MB
.pdf-Manual (English): >> View here <<