Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14633
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: BusTrainz
- Language: English/German
- Current version: STEAM
Citybus i260 - City bus of large capacity. This is a high-floor bus with 3 doors, engine in the center and rear wheel drive.
This series of buses started produced in 1973 in Hungary. At the core of the bus design was a modular system, thanks to which it became possible to build buses of various lengths for various needs. It was released more than 30 modifications, including urban, suburban and even trolley buses.
The add-on includes several modifications that were produced from 1984 to 1996 for different countries. Buses have a manual transmission and a 6-cylinder engine. Modifications are presented:
- Citybus i260.02 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of Germany. There is a small number of vents (1 or 2 pcs.) In the side windows in different places.
- Citybus i260.02 overhaul - i260.02 buses that have been overhauled in Hungary. Later most of them remained in Hungary, but some of them were sold to Russia. They are distinguished from the usual version by the partition between the driver and passengers and the new planetary doors installed as a result of the overhaul.
- Citybus i260.37 - buses of this model are built under the requirements of the Soviet state. The buses are equipped with old-style seats and a partition between the driver and passengers. Vents are available in all side windows.
- Citybus i260.50 is a modernized bus for the Soviet state. They received new seats and a new partition between the driver and passengers with the possibility of the driver entering from the street.
- Citybus i260.50 Kurgan edition are i260.50 buses built in Russia from Hungarian vehicle sets. Their differences from the base model are in the installed new planetary doors.
- Add-on with one of the largest numbers of repaints and modifications
- Various types of doors and partitions between the driver and the passenger compartment
- A large number of parts inside for tuning the exterior and interior of the bus
- Extensive adjustment options for repainting thanks to the Setvar system
- Possibility of installation of onboard and state numbers
- Highly detailed engine and chassis
- Excellent model optimization indicators for its use in traffic
OMSI 2 – The Omnibus Simulator min. 2.3.001
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
Processor (CPU): min. 2.8 GHz
Memory (RAM): min. 4 GB
Free hard disk space: 800 MB
Graphics card: min. 1024 MB, DirectX 9.0c or higher
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.