Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15947
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Developer: DC Designs
- Language: English
- Current version: 0.3.0
DC Designs are proud to announce their first vertical take-off aircraft for Microsoft Flight Simulator - the AV-8B Harrier II!
This fully native MSFS aircraft features all three modern Harrier variants - AV-8B, AV-8B Plus and GR9.
The Harrier has been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS SDK specifications to minimise issues.
The DC Designs Harrier includes a brand-new, custom-coded vertical take-off and landing system built specifically for MSFS without the need for WASM gauges. VTOL in the Harrier respects both realistic aircraft aerodynamics and enviromental factors such as ambient wind, requiring good stick and throttle skills to control.
Other features include authentic night lighting which includes user-operated 'slime lights' for combat operations and custom-coded animations, stores selection page and up-to-date special effects. The Harrier is also fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets.
- Truly 3D virtual cockpit featuring accurately modelled ejection seat, controls and detailed texturing
- Instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Custom-coded MFD screens and Head-Up Display to match the real Harrier's displays
- 'Scratched canopy' glass effects, reflective glass
- Crew figure in the virtual cockpit is coded to disappear when you occupy their seat
- Full Interactive Checklist to ensure smooth operation of the aircraft
Royal Air Force GR9:
- 1 Squadron
- 3 Squadron
- 4 Squadron
- 800 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
- VMA-231 (CAG)
- VMA-231 (Line)
- Spanish Armada (Navy)
- Italian Air Force
MANUAL AND PAINT KIT
A full operations manual is included along with a paint kit.
DC Designs' AV-8B Harrier II is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the DC Designs AV-8B Harrier II is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Intel i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X recommended)
- Graphics card: nVidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 570 (nVidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 590 recommended)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB recommended)
- Sound: Sound card, speakers or headset
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse or compatible game controller (Xbox One Controller for Windows)
- 1.6 GB hard drive space
Note: Ensure you set the Flight Model option to 'MODERN' in the MSFS Options (OPTIONS > GENERAL > FLIGHT MODEL).