Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14033
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.30
Aeroplane Heaven's Typhoon add-on for FSX and P3D brings you the Mk 1B variant with bubble canopy in six HD paint schemes.
The model features selectable rockets, bombs and long-range tanks, gun firing and smoke effects, animated pilot, stereo sound set, numerous special animations and a fully functional, highly accurate virtual cockpit.
- Built over the best plans available and using researched material
- Many animations including correct gear retraction, flaps, canopy and radiator flap
- Castoring tail wheel with scale compressions
- All-new highly detailed and animated pilot with oxygen mask and animated goggles
- Special OPTIONS panel allows for a variety of load-outs - rockets, bombs or tanks and 'clean'
- 'Cold & dark' start option provided with the OPTIONS panel
- Correct overpaint of landing lights when rockets are loaded
- Rocket primers in unfused and fused states
- Gun flash effects with spent shell casings ejected
- Realistic engine start using specially coded prop hesitation, smoke and flame
- Highly detailed model comes with six liveries and a Pro quality paintkit
- Highly accurate representation of the Mk 1B cockpit
- Many uniquely coded animations including a collimated gunsight, authentic fuel tanks selection and contents gauge panel
- Correct start procedures include boost coil and cartridge starter with loud sound effect
- Beautiful rendered details and special build techniques to provide an 'immersive' feel to the cockpit
- Hidden 'secret' navigation equipment can be toggled on to provide VOR and ILS guidance, GPS flightplans etc.
- Working supercharger control - Moderate and High settings to aid with climb and combat performance
Flight dynamics are highly realistic and provide a challenge for the virtual pilot. The 'Tiffy' was not a very easy aeroplane to fly, especially at slow speeds. This is reflected in the flight dynamics. A more benign set of flight dynamics files are provided as an option for those who prefer a more relaxed experience.
Fully engineered sound package includes the cartridge start effect and the characteristic supercharger whine.
- SF-S 137Squadron Manston June 1944 flown by F/O A.N.Sames
- MR? 245 Squadron Holmesly 1944 flown by Squadron Leader Jack Collins
- PR-m 609 Squadron Thorney Island June 1944
- 18-P 440 Squadron September 1944
- TP-F 198 Squadron August 1944
- ZY-Y 247 Squadron December 1944 Flown by Squadron Leader B.G. Stapleton
Flight Simulator X (with SP2/Acceleration), FSX: Steam Edition or Prepar3D V2-V4
Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
2 GB RAM (minimum)
512 MB graphics card
780 MB hard drive space
Download-Size: 270 MB