La Tontouta International Airport, also known as Nouméa - La Tontouta International Airport (IATA: NOU, ICAO: NWWW) is the main international airport in New Caledonia.
The airport is in the municipality of Païta, approximately 52 km (32 mi) northwest of Nouméa. La Tontouta International Airport serves international flights, while Noumea Magenta Airport, located 38 km south-east within the city of Noumea, serves domestic flights. The airport is regularly served by four airlines, including Aircalin.
- Aerial images
- Textures PBR for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Custom jetways
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance
- Military platforms
- Ground services
- Custom taxiway lights
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!