Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15846
- Manufact./Publisher: FeelThere
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.0.0
The L.F. Wade International Airport (IATA: BDA, ICAO: TXKF), formerly named Bermuda International Airport, has two custom modelled passenger terminals, one cargo terminal, and can support all aircraft sizes up to and including the Boeing 777 & Airbus A380.Its runway 12/30 is 9,713 feet in length and 150 feet wide.
There are eleven taxiways. Humid ‘subtropical’ climate characterized by hot, humid summers and cool winters. Significant amounts of precipitation occur in all seasons in most areas.
- Custom ground polygon containing realistic decals, painted lines & grime
- Improved night lighting
- Emissive taxi signs
- Custom building models including the brand new Terminal 2 building
- Modelled causeway leading to the airport
- Airport Services to exclude marshallers and pushbacks from taxi-out locations
- Realistic terrain slope