Welcome to Bergamo! - Benvenuti a Bergamo! The "Aeroporto di Bergamo-Orio al Serio", also often called Milan/Bergamo, is one of three international airports in the Milan region.
With the add-on Airport Bergamo, this completely new version of the airport is now finding its way into the X-Plane simulator. All buildings and service facilities have been implemented true to life so that nothing is missing from your simulation experience.
Besides being a hub for Ryanair and offering a number of seasonal and charter flights, Bergamo Airport is also an important cargo airport both UPS and especially DHL has a large presence here, connecting northern Italy to most major cargo hubs all over Europe.
Orio Al Serio Airport serves over 11 million of passengers every year, and it is considered the best Italian Airport for services after Rome Fiumicino, also it's getting expanded annually since 2012. You'll find the last Terminal layout inside this amazing product!
- Updated main terminal and apron with the last 2021 layout
- Interior terminal modelling with passengers
- New North apron
- Full surrounding details (no blurry satellite image)
- Animated Jetways (SAM3 plugin required)
- Custom signs
- Full Native PBR models
- FPS friendly
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11.55+
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu LTS or MacOS
- Video card: 6 GB VRAM (8 GB+ recommended)
- CPU: Multi Core processor with 3.2 GHz or better
- Hard disk: 4 GB of free disk space
- RAM: 12 GB RAM or more
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
If you have already purchased Airport Bergamo XP in the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available:
- Airport Bergamo XP › Airport Bergamo V2 XP:
DL › $11.99 (Price may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
To do this, you must be logged in to your customer account you previously used to purchase the previous version.