Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS11126
- Hersteller: Wilco Publishing
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.60
Die Airliner-Serie des Embraer 170/190 gehört zu einer vollkommen neuen Flugzeugfamilie die mit modernsten Instrumenten, Fly-By-Wire Technologie, anspruchsvollem Kabinenkomfort und außerordentlichem Flugverhalten ausgestattet ist. Fliegen Sie das zweistrahligen Regionalflugzeug jetzt auch im Microsoft Flight Simulator X oder 2004.
- Highly detailed Embraer 170/190 with Lineage 1000 as BONUS
- Fly up to 120 passengers with a range of over 2,400 Nm
- New generation flight deck
- Detailed interiors with superb details
- Ultra realistic dual FMS
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
- Highly detailed Embraer 170 and 190 with as BONUS the Lineage 1000, the luxury version of the Embraer 190
- Flight Simulator X viewpoints : Gear, Wing, Cabin,...
- Jetways and luggage trucks connection animations (FSX only).
- Detailed interiors (economy/business class) feature superb details, including seats, plasma screens, catering and a luxury interior for the Lineage 1000 Embark and be welcomed and served by a nice animated flight attendant
- 19 International airlines including official Embraer house livery
- 76 McPhat Studios liveries (Deluxe Pack)
- Realistic flight dynamics created and tested by active Embraer pilot and based on manufacturer specifications.
- Truly immersive sound experience with the real plane digitized sounds: engine, APU, batteries, air conditioning, passenger signs, clicks,...
- Numerous animations : hydraulic suspension, flaps, slats, spoilerons, speed brakes, thrust reversers, landing gear, passengers door, cargo hatches, opening cockpit windows,...
- Nose wheel steering limited over 40kts
- Load Manager and Fuel Planner
- Frame-rate friendly.
- New Generation Full glass cockpit with advanced Honeywell digital avionics
- Photorealistic 2D panels with multiple subpanels : overhead, pedestal,...
- Fully interactive 3D virtual cockpit
- Aircraft flyable from the Captain or First Officer's seat (FSX, under virtual cockpit mode)
- Colour Weather Radar with Turbulence Detection Mode
- Radio autotuning
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS) and warnings and caution messages
- TCAS II : Traffic avoidance with audio-visual Traffic Advisory and Resolution Advisory system
- Pop up instrument EFIS screens for multi-monitor displays
- Screen resolutions from 1024x768 to 1600x1200 (!) for a perfect instrument readability.
- About all systems simulated : electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pressurization system, bleed air, air conditioning, two generators/engines, FADEC with ATTCS function, test system,...
- Computerized Management System called Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC) (optimizes engine operation during all phases of the flight and, in turn, reduces fuel consumption and maintenance costs).
- Very accurate Auto Pilot with overspeed and stall recovery systems, just like the real thing !
- APU sequences fully simulated and linked to fuel consumption : follow the correct procedures to avoid dry fuel tanks during flight !
- Ice detection fully simulated.
FMS Features (Flight Management System):
- Ultra realistic and very complete dual FMS with Vertical Glide Path Mode and Coupled LNAV / VNAV
- Learn function : the FMS learns your flying habits for more accurate flight predictions
- Five different patterns simulated including HOLD, PROCEDURE TURN,... SID/STAR with DME arc,...
- Updated airway support, waypoint sequencing, discontinuity, missed approach, hold at present position, wind settings for waypoints, including reading current METAR for better planning, intercept, vertical direct to, direct mode, editable RTE page with waypoint input, custom waypoint support, advisory VNAV and more.
- Go Flight modules : MCP Pro compatible and Track IR.
- 170 Operators - Embraer House Livery, Air France Regional, Alitalia Express, Finnair, LOT, JAL Japan Airlines, Virgin Blue, Air Caraibes, Air Canada, Delta Connection, Frontier, NWA Airlink, Egypt Express
- 190 Operators - Embraer House Livery, Air France Régional, Lufthansa, Air Canada, JetBlue Airways
Important note: The Weather Radar is NOT compatible with Windows 8.