Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14676
- Publisher: Carenado
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.2
The Carenado line of aircraft has been well acclaimed by users and reviewers for many years and for good reason. They are well constructed, looks good and have impeccable behavior in flight.
- Full PBR textures and materials (Physically Based Rendering ) (P3D V4.4 and up)
- Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750* integration
- Updatable database – AIRAC cycle 1601 (January 2016) included**
- VR ready
- Real start up procedures
- Real A72 engine sounds, aural warnings and sound systems
- Real flight dynamics
- Cold and Dark start option
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane
- Real weight and balance
- Tested by real pilots
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel.
*Flight1 GTN 750 and Reality XP GTN 750 are sold separately.
**You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this package installs a January 2016 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight.
Included in the package:
- 12 HD liveries
- 1 HD Carenado and Blank livery
- A72 Emergency Procedure (PDF)
- A72 Normal Procedures (PDF)
- A72 Performance Tables (PDF)
- A72 Reference (PDF)
- A72 Autopilot (PDF)
- FMS SCN 801 (PDF)
- Recommended Settings (FSX & P3D V4) (PDF)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 & SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin – Prepar3D V4.4+
Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
i3 processor with 3 GHz or similar
Minimum 2 GB RAM (Recommended 4 GB RAM)
512 MB graphics card.
4.6 GB available hard disk space
Download-Size: 1.2 GB
INTERNET CONNECTION is required for installing this product!