Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14459
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Stairport Sceneries, Jo Erlend Sund
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.1
With Tromsø XP, Jo Erlend Sund and Stairport Sceneries have created another beautiful Norwegian airport scenery for XPlane 11. This scenery depicts an extremely detailed recreation of Tromsø Airport on the island Tromsøya as well as its surroundings.
The total surface covered by the photo scenery stretches across an area of 121 km². The airport buildings come with high-resolution textures, and even the terminal interior has been recreated to high detail. Both the static aircraft at the airport and the buildings in the surroundings use custom models. Users of the TerraMaxx add-on can enjoy the winters that are inherent to this location. Airport Tromsø is also compatible with World Traffic 3 and can use the AutoGate plug-in to realise animated jetways.
Tromsø Airport Langnes is located on the western part of Tromsøya, the island Tromsø is located on. The airport is currently the largest airport in Northern Norway, serving more than 1.8 Million passengers in 2013. The airport serves the city of Tromsø, but also the many municipals surrounding Tromsø, and have connecting flights with many of the regional airports in Northern Norway. Though there are some international flights to some European hubs, mainly in England and The Russian Federation. Most flights are domestic flights, connecting passengers to larger airports with more international destinations, like Oslo Airport.
- Highly detailed representation of Tromsø Airport (ICAO: ENTC, IATA: TOS)
- High-resolution ground image for the airport boundary
- Large photo scenery coverage of the surrounding area (121 km² / 50cm/pixel)
- Animated Jetways (AutoGate plug-in required)
- Several custom buildings covering the surrounding area
- Highly detailed building textures with baked shadows
- Realistic night time effects and custom XPlane lightning
- Highly detailed terminal interior
- Custom static aircraft included
- 3D grass implemented
- World Traffic 3 compatible (custom files included)
- TerraMaxx compatible (winter season)
- SAM plugin is required
Conclusion by FSNews.eu:
"Overall, this is really great scenery and I enjoyed reviewing it. It had all the details that I like, such as the 3D interior, detailed surrounding area with a fence around the airport, very nice textures, crisp models and very natural looking volumetric grass.
Despite some not very detailed parts where there was a lack of detail in some ground textures or a lack of animated vehicles at the airport, I can highly recommend the scenery. Not only for those things I mentioned but also for its interesting location, which can be even more beautiful with ortho scenery."
- Updated vegetation (latest colors, no shadow casting, neutral winter versions)
- Updated water bodies, added edges
- Added detailed snow ground effects
- Changed library to be scenery exclusive (not influenced by general FlyAgi Vegetation Library installations)
- Removed FlyAgi Seasonal Airfield Components
- Added neutral winter orthophoto
- Added JSGME winter mod
- Added switching libraries for manual winter or summer selection
- Added wet surface effects
- Fixed inside terminal transparency issue
- Animations use SAM instead of AutoGate
- Fixed ground polys not shown on lower world object settings