Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15745
- Manufact./Publisher: Just Flight London
- Language: English
- Current version: 184.108.40.206
Air Hauler 2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator puts you in complete control of your own freight and passenger company, both in the boardroom and in the cockpit. From landings to leases, flight plans to finances and repairs to recruitment, the success of your operation is down to you!
The limitless possibilities and flexibility of Air Hauler 2 will let you immerse yourself totally in every operational detail of your company - each crucial flight will have an effect on the reputation and reach of your expanding empire.
The level of complexity is up to you - simply fly jobs between bases and buy or lease aircraft, or carve out a career in the air freight or airline industry by hiring AI pilots and risking everything on loans to fill up your dream hangar.
- Cargo jobs
More variety, better paid jobs, and much, much faster generation than in Air Hauler, including access to an online global shared job board.
- Passenger operations
Fly single passenger jobs between any airport you choose, or set up a schedule and routes for your airline to fly. You can let your AI pilots fly these routes or you can fly any of them at any time.
Take missions from new contacts you meet as you travel to new airports and destinations.
- Virtual Airlines
Create your own Virtual Airline and recruit other AH2 pilots from around the world to fly passenger and cargo jobs! Advertise your airline on the Air Hauler 2 Hiring Bulletin Board. Accept and fly jobs from the Global Job Board and compete with other airlines for the best hauls.
- Humanitarian missions
Respond to real-world disasters by manufacturing and delivering relief supplies to local airports.
- New AI pilot skills tree system
AI pilots can now be ‘trained’ in over 18 different skills which bring benefits to your company. As the AI pilots improve, they ‘level up’ in rank which gives them more skill points to spend. There is a skill tree which has five different tracks with individual skills in each and these can be unlocked by spending points. So, for example, an AI pilot who has five points in ‘Bungee Warrior’ will be subject to less in-flight cargo damage as a result of rough handling than one who has less (or no) points in that skill. Other examples are ‘Rocketman’, which provides a more efficient cruise (lower fuel costs), and ‘Short Stripper’ which lowers the runway landing requirements for AI pilots.
- Take missions from clients at airports
Supply them with rare commodities or perform photo recon flights or private charter flights.
- Commodity trading
Buy and sell commodities rather than just move them for clients. Make your own fortune trading between airports!
- Upgrade your bases
Upgrade them with fuel depots and commodity storage facilities, allowing you to hedge fuel prices and store commodities long term.
- Factories and production
Build factories at your bases and use them to produce desirable commodities which can’t be bought on the open market.
- Find aircraft parts from vendors
Find these at larger airports and use them to repair your fleet or build new aircraft yourself rather than buying them!
- New type rating system
Get qualified on aircraft before you or your AI pilots can fly them.
- Buy and fly aircraft in your personal fleet
You can also transfer money from your company into your own personal account.
- Buy new aircraft direct from the manufacturer, or buy second hand
Have the aircraft shipped to you or go and collect them yourself and fly them home.
- All-new Map views with great circle routes
Several map tile choices are available.
- Create ‘custom airports’
Create custom landing locations in scenic hotspots, or for new airports which haven’t been added to MFS yet.
- Included database of common aircraft
Designed to populate the stats while importing – no more searching for fuel burn figures!
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- 3.0 GHz or any Dual Core PC
- 4 GB RAM
- 1 GB graphics card
- Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
- 300 MB hard drive space
- Fixed issue with manufactured aircraft not being completed
- Fixed issue with scenery importing
- Resolved issue with text comments in-line in aircraft acf/cfg files when importing
- Further fixes for pax sectors which are accidentally flown at the same time as the AI
- Fixed issue with UTC time conversion when pushing job to VA
- Added Pilot & NPC character portraits
- Added NPC reputation to available mission description
- Supply missions - removed the From ICAO as it was confusing people, it is now left blank
- When asked to clear the Pilot log, answering No will now leave it as is
- Pax config aircraft have a reduction of 30% cargo capacity (to reflect seats etc)
- Resolved issue which would result in all commodity markets closure if airport missing
- Added an option to prevent AH2 trying to load cargo/fuel via SimConnect for MSFS
- Export button added to AI Pilot flight log toolbar
- Fixed issue preventing mission generation
- Prevented AH2 updating the Aircraft import list after importing an aircraft before closing the window
- MFS - Fixed issue which prevented closing of the Import via Simconnect window
- Added pilot/fleet map filter options in Accepted Missions window