Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15118
- Manufact./Publisher: Gaya Simulations
- Language: English
- Current version: 126.96.36.199
Zell am See: the first ever native Microsoft Flight Simulator Airport! Zell am See is a small... more
Product information "Gaya Simulations - LOWZ - Zell am See"
Zell am See: the first ever native Microsoft Flight Simulator Airport!
Zell am See is a small airport tucked away in the Alps, approximately 100km away from Salzburg. It’s a general aviation field with aircraft of up to 5.7 tonnes allowed to land on its 664 metre long asphalt runway. Alongside the sealed runway, two more smaller grass strips are also contained within the grounds.
The perfect location for scenic GA flying and soaring, Zell am See proves to be a great base for mountain training - combine that with the excellent vegetation features seen in Microsoft Flight Simulator, the two meld for an impeccable product.
Related links to "Gaya Simulations - LOWZ - Zell am See"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
- Updated ground layout to accommodate RWY26 extension
- Ground areas now receive the full PBR and specular treatment
- Fixed issues with windsocks
- Fuel area is now active and working
- The airport will now have 'star' on the world map
- Added PBR to parked cars
- A number of miscellaneous bug fixes