Fly to the tip of Italy’s distinctive boot shape – with Reggio Calabria. This highly detailed scenery brings you to Reggio Calabria, named after Italian Royal Air Force war-hero Tito Minniti, who was born in Reggio Calabria.
Airport Reggio Calabria for the Microsoft Flight Simulator comes with custom Sat image surrounding the airport as well as custom Terrain. Immerse yourself in this beautiful South Italian region: all major buildings around the airport have been reproduced in 3D.
- Custom Sat image surrounding the airport
- Custom Terrain
- Real Runway Slope
- Airport buildings with latest layout done in PBR
- Fully reproduced LICR aeroclub
- Major buildings around airport reproduced in 3D
- Main city buildings such as “Stadio Granillo”
Conclusion by Twinfinite.net:
"In conclusion, Reggio Calabria by Tailstrike Designs is a beautiful airport, both due to the great work done by the developers and by its naturally stunning location at the very tip of the Italian boot.
If you want a scenic base right in the middle of the Mediterranean, you likely can’t find a better option in Microsoft Flight Simulator, at least until someone brings some competition to the table with Catania."
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 (Nov 2019 Update - 1909)
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 or Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Grafikkarte: NVIDIA GTX 770 or Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
- Bandwidth: 5 Mbps
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
- Added Christmas lights around the airport
- Improved lighting
- Improved taxi path and light rows
- Recompiled the scenery with the last SDK tools
- New ground polygons
- New Lights system with leading lights on the runway 33
- New night lightning
- Obstacles lights (RWY 33)
- Improved airport surround
- Changed gate to parking and added ramp stairs
- Fixed possibilities with other packages
- Fixed inverted texture of the apron concrete
- Improved night lightning