Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS13587
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Marcel Felde
- Language: Deutsch
- Current version: 1.00
The "VFR Airfields" is a series of smaller and medium sized airfields created by experienced developers. Some of the airfields have been extracted from the well-known "German Airfield" packages, that you can purchase individually now (without having to buy the whole package). Others are completely new developments.
About the airfield:
The airfield Herrenteich is a small Special Airfield located directly next to the Rhine. It is operated by “SFC Schwetzingen”, which also account for most of the flight movements here. Strangers to this field may take on the task to master the small, yet thrilling traffic pattern. This could become a bit hectic at times.
The scenery was developed completely from scratch and with state-of-the-art techniques for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D.
A lot of small details were placed, be it a sandbox for children or the vegetation of the surrounding fields. Everything together helps to create a marvellous atmosphere and brings the airfield to a realistic virtual life as never before.
- High-resolution ground textures based on aerial
- Customized aerial image 5x5km around the airfield (includes surrounding villages)
- Several hundred manually placed Autogen objects
- Compatible with VFR Germany
- Animated cars and tractors on country roads and dirt tracks
- Shipping traffic on the Rhine with inland vessels and excursion boats. Different timetables in the aera between Speyer and Mannheim
- Seasons for the landscape and objects at the airfield
- Different objects based on season
- Static aircraft based on real-world counterparts
- More than 250 individual buildings placed in the surrounding area
- Manual in English and German (PDF)
- Approach charts included (PDF)
Note: The animated windsock only works in Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Minimal System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.5
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (with most recent Service Pack) (64 bit recommended)
CPU: 3.0 GHz CPU (Dual-Core or Quad-Core processor recommended)
GPU: 512 MB Video RAM (1024 MB recommended)
4 GB RAM
Adobe Acrobat ® Reader 5 or higher to open the manual
Download-size: 1,2 GB
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition oder Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2.5
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (mit den neuesten Service Packs) (64 bit empfohlen)
Prozessor: 3.0 GHz Prozessor (Dual-Core oder Quad-Core Prozessor empfohlen)
Grafikkarte: 512 MB (1024 MB empfohlen)
4 GB RAM
Adobe Acrobat® Reader 5 oder höher, zum Lesen des Handbuches
Download-Größe: 1,2 GB