Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15506
- Manufact./Publisher: Globall Art
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.1
São Paulo/Congonhas Airport - Deputado Freitas Nobre, or simply Congonhas Airport, (IATA: CGH, ICAO: SBSP) is a domestic airport in the city of São Paulo, the second busiest in Brazil.
The aerodrome is located in the south of the city, in the Vila Congonhas district, Campo Belo district, and part of the Jabaquara district. It is 10.6 km away from the center of the capital and 35 km from the São Paulo-Guarulhos International Airport. It is considered the executive airport in Brazil due to the large number of its passengers traveling on business between São Paulo and other major centers such as Rio de Janeiro (Santos Dumont airport) and Brasília.
- Accurate replica of Congonhas Airport, updated 2021
- Precise modeling, based on original references, plans and other studies
- Fully customized pavement, with ambient occlusion included in textures
- Customized taxiway sign
- Auto Gate by Marginal compatible custom jetways
- Customized VGDS system, Congonhas
- Controlled by Dataref Marginal Plugins
- Static objects, vehicles and aircraft are present in the scene
- Avenues and streets with custom and standard vehicle traffic
- Controlled by the Marginal Ground Traffic Plugin
- HDR lighting with custom night textures
- Custom textures with ambient occlusion
- X-Plane standard animated traffic service
- Custom Approach Light Systems (ALS)
- Included taxi routes for aircraft, "taxi route"
- Compatible taxi routes configured for World Traffic (WT3) and other plugins
- Ramp Start set for airlines
- Terminal 1 with rendered interior
- New Control Tower with the interior rendered
- Very precise mesh of fully edited terrain in the Airport area
- Mesh Remexe Joz
- BR-A-SBSP Roads
- BR-B-SBSP Congonhas Airport
- BR-D-SBSP Mesh
- Instruction manuals
Conclusion by X-Plained.com:
"This is a detailed and interesting airport model. There are facilities for using most type of aircraft within the scenery. Textures and colours are realistic and thoughtfully applied. The many flight start options give the user options to use aircraft across all parts of the scenery. [..]
The scenery is great for the user to become involved in activity on the ground and also looks great from any approach in the air. A very enjoyable airport to use."
- X-Plane 11
- OS: Windows, Mac or Linux
- Min. 4 GB VRAM (8 GB+ recommended)
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- Installation of the EMAS System (Engineered Material Arresting System)
- New Ground Markings
- Update of the VOAR Hangars
- Updating of Hangar Helisul
- Mesh Update