Orbx - TrueEarth Great Britain Central P3D
Now available for Prepar3D, TrueEarth Great Britain Central gives you the unique opportunity to explore some of the most traditional parts of the UK. Millions of trees, thousands of points of interest and colour-corrected imagery make this an unmissable addition to your library. The ultra-detailed mesh means that areas such as the Pennines are as breathtaking as they are challenging to fly around.
TrueEarth Great Britain Central covers key cities such as Liverpool, Manchester and Newcastle. Fly over stunning locations such as Anfield football stadium, Blackpool Tower or explore the huge range of historical sites such as Warkworth Castle. Over 50,000 km² makes up the scenery package offering value for money - especially for those who enjoy finding the smaller details packed into our products. Other exciting places to visit include the Lake District, Snowdonia National Park and the North Yorkshire Moors - all rendered in exquisite detail.
Orbx’ TrueEarth series represents innovative new technology combined with relentless hard work to provide a truly realistic representation of the area. Combining satellite imagery, hand-crafted modelling and extensive research, TrueEarth Great Britain Central gives you an unparalleled experience from the comfort of your home.
This is the perfect product for those looking to scratch their fix for VFR flying around one of the most stunning places in the world thanks to the diverse range of flying. From rich golden coasts and lush green fields to urban cities and towering complexes. You won’t find a more comprehensive and up-to-date British flying experience anywhere!
- Over 52,000 km² of hand-corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery
- Stunning recreations of Lake District, Snowdonia and many other National Parks
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, castles, stadiums and lighthouses
- Over 73 million autogen houses & trees
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.x/V5.x
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad-Core CPU with 3.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM with 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB with DirectX 11
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.