Langenthal Airfield is a private airfield in Bleienbach in the canton of Bern and is operated by the Swiss Aero Club (AeCS), regional association Langenthal.
The airfield is about 5 km southwest of Langenthal. The airfield site is located in the area of the political municipality of Bleienbach and naturally located in the Swiss Mittelland.
Flight operations with gliders, powered gliders, ultralight and motorized aircraft with a total take-off weight of up to 5700 kg take place at Langenthal Airport. Gliders are launched by aircraft tow. The airfield has a 585 m asphalt runway and a 335 m grass runway. Aircraft not stationed at the field require a placeholder permit (PPR) in order to land in Langenthal. The airfield has a filling station for AvGas 100 LL and UL 91.
- Completely recreated scenery
- Realistic and highly detailed depiction of the airport
- Optimally created for MSFS, from World Update 6
- Lifelike lighting effects
- Animated people and windsocks
- Landing direction indicator
- Static vehicles, gliders and trailers
- Precise collision detection on the buildings
- Optimized execution speed by using LOD's (3D objects and textures)
- German manual - Manuel français - English manual
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-RAM (2666 MHz)
- Video Card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
- Free hard disk space: 190 MB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!