Santa Monica Airport (Santa Monica Municipal Airport) is a general aviation airport largely in Santa Monica, California, United States.
The airport is about 2 miles (3 km) from the Pacific Ocean (Santa Monica Bay) and 6 miles (10 km) north of Los Angeles International Airport. Beautiful Santa Monica view is in your home with the quality of AG Sim.
- Detailed 3D buildings
- 8192x8192 PBR textures
- Ground texture renewed
- Over 3000+ Hand placed 3D objects
- Special places like Museum of Flying
- Various areas around the airport for better VFR experience
- FPS friendly
- Glorious night lighting
- Accurate slope
- Static aircraft and living airport experience
- Accurate ground and traffic signs
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 1 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!