Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12338
- Publisher: FSDG
- Developer: FSDG, 29Palms
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.2
Sharm El-Sheikh "the bay of the Sheikh" is one of the most popular holiday destinations at the Red Sea and the second biggest airport in Egypt. Handling up to 7.5 million passengers per year with its new remarkable terminal, the airport is busier than ever.
Scuba divers, sunbathers and airliner pilots are equally eager to experience the unique approach between the Sinai mountains and the crystal-blue Red Sea.
- Complex airport scenery of Sharm El-Sheikh (HESH / SSH)
- Photorealistic ground textures
- Innovative self-shadowing and burned-in shadow effects
- Volumetric light and new bloom light effects
- Revolutionary night lighting techniques
- Animated realistic ground traffic (airport service and passenger vehicles)
- Realistic models of nearby hotels and apartments
- Landclass, coastlines and roads adjustments for smooth transition to default scenery
- LOD 10 mesh included
- Performance-friendly scenery with high framerates
- Manual included
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"This is the second airport released by this group and they continue to set a very high standard. I was disappointed in their decision to forgo the inclusion of approach lights but besides that everything else is top notch. There is a good chance that Sharm El-Sheikh airport was not on your radar but now with this recent release you might want to add it to your list of places to go."