Robert L. Bradshaw Airport (IATA: SKB, ICAO: TKPK), formerly known as Golden Rock Airport, is an international airport located just northeast of Basseterre, on the island of Saint Kitts, serving the nation of Saint Kitts and Nevis. It was named after the first Premier of St. Kitts-Nevis-Anguilla (as it then was), Robert Llewellyn Bradshaw.
Some of the many Airlines, servicing the island are British airways (B777), LIAT (AT42/72), American Airlines (B737, A319/320/321), AirCanada (B737, A319/320/321), TransAnguilla (BN2B,C402), Silver Airways (AT42/72), Intercaribbean (AT72), Amerijet (B767), Delta (B737), Winair (DHC6) and many more.
- Fully Modelled airport
- Dynamic night lighting
- Custom 3D taxi/runway signs and lights
- Fully Modelled airport with Attention to detail throughout the entire scenery
- Accurately modelled terminal interior and airside with passengers
- Added static sea traffic
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Video Memory: 4 GB VRAM
- Free hard disk space: 1 GB