Antwerp International Airport is a small international airport serving the City of Antwerp, in the Flemish Region of Belgium. Located south of the city, it is mainly used for charter flights and some scheduled flights as well as business and general aviation.
Its history goes back to the early 1920’s and in WWII it was used by the Luftwaffe and later on by the allies. In peace times, VLM Airlines was the main airline at EBAW.
The airport consists of one small passenger terminal with basic facilities including service desks, a small bar/coffeeshop in the entrance hall and at the gate, and a bar/restaurant with a terrace. The apron features ten stands for smaller airliners such as the Fokker 50. As there are no jet bridges, walk-boarding is used.
- Highly accurate rendition of Antwerp Airport (EBAW)
- Up-to-date taxiway and runway layout
- Accurate runway profile and terrain
- Custom runway, taxiway lighting, and taxiway markers
- Custom taxiway signs
- Tower and Terminal interior
- Animated passengers
- PBR texturing for ground polygons, buildings, and objects
- Realistic nighttime lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free hard disk space: 5 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.