One of the biggest, most complicated, and dangerous engineering projects humankind has ever successfully completed is on display in all its glory in Landmarks Panama. The first ship passed through the Panama Canal in 1914, some 30 years after the project first broke ground. The dramatic history of the project looms large over the canal, which spans 82 km (51 miles) connecting the Atlantic and Pacific, taking a ship about twelve hours to navigate the canal and its locks. The canal was built to save ships 13,000 km (8,100 miles) as well as cutting out the treacherous stretch around Cape Horn on the southern tip of South America.
All five locks of the Panama Canal, the Centennial and Atlantic Bridges (across the canal) are modelled in high-level detail, with the approaches, historic buildings and monuments represented. More than 50 types of static vessels can be spotted throughout the scenery.
Beyond the canal, you'll find the vibrant high-rises, museums, stadiums, and more around Panama City itself, including modern towers like the Bellagio and the Grand Tower. It's all tied together with fine attention to detail around building placement, improved vegetation, extensive terraforming, and custom night lighting based on real-life photography.
When you add it all up, Landmarks Panama is your next must-have scenery upgrade!
- All five canal lock groups, modeled in high detail, from the Cocilo Locks on the Pacific coast to Gatun Locks on the Atlantic side
- Historic and administrative canal buildings and monuments, plus the Agua Clara Locks Visitor Center
- Special focus on the approaches to the canal, including container, oil, and cruise terminals, control towers
- More than 50 different types of static vessels, placed throughout the canal and port areas
- Detailed models of the Centennial Bridge and Atlantic Bridge, crossing the canal
- Custom landmarks in Panama City include the historic Casco Viejo district, as well as modern towers such as Bellagio and The Grand Tower
- More than 60 medium-detail custom buildings of Panama City: highrises, museums, government buildings, stadiums, etc.
- Several buildings with rooftop helipads, with additional landing areas on vessels throughout the canal
- Animated features and special effects on both water and land
- Custom orthoimagery for downtown Panama City and the north and south ends of the canal
- Many enhancements throughout the coverage area: improved vegetation and building placements, extensive terraforming, and shoreline adjustments
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 oder höher
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Videospeicher: 4 GB
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 16 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!
Weitere Informationen zu Aerosoft One können Sie aus dem User Guide entnehmen oder unter den FAQs finden.