Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14372
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: sim-wings
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 184.108.40.206 (P3D V5)
Fairbanks International Airport is a state-owned public-use airport located three miles (5 km) southwest of the central business district of Fairbanks, a city in the Fairbanks North Star Borough of the U.S. state of Alaska. The airport serves many cargo airlines as a convenient refuelling stop for some aircraft on trans-polar routes. Fairbanks is served by a number of passenger airlines. Alaska Airlines and Ravn Alaska serve the airport all year-round while other airlines like Delta Air Lines and United Airlines have an additional service in the summer. Fairbanks is the smallest city in the United States with non-stop service to Europe, as Condor Airlines offers weekly flights to Frankfurt during the summer tourist season.
The professional version of Fairbanks lifts the scenery to an up-to-date state. Both airport buildings and parking positions as well as the AFCAD file are based on the state of April 2018. Furthermore the scenery now features Prepar3D V4 exclusive features like optimised 3D runway lighting and new apron lamps with dynamic lights.
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options and being performance optimised to the new engine
- All objects optimised for new shadow technology
- Ground layout following P3DV4 SDK
- Static 727 of the University of Alaska (ex FedEx)
- Additional buildings as per current state, incl. extensions, new buildings, and changes to facades
- Updates to aircraft parking positions and taxiway routing
- Removal of the railway that’s closed in real life
- Compatible with ORBX FTX Global Vector and similar add-ons
- Animated jetways (STRG-J), optional SODE jetways as a free download option
- Apron lamps with new effects and dynamic light (optional)
- New, optimised 3D runway lighting with activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Changed AFCAD approaches to AIRAC 1804
- Dynamic vehicles on airport feeder and apron (AESLite)
- Scenery registration following P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure
- Configuration tool to control some options
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Owners of the scenery "Fairbanks X" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Fairbanks X (Download) = > Sim-wings - Fairbanks professional (Download):
8,82 € incl. 19% VAT (7,42 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your serial key of the previous version in the voucher field at the checkout.