Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Valid until 30. September 2018. Not in conjunction with other discounts.
- Article number: AS14136
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.4
New York Airports V2 X is a package of 3+3 airports located in New York metropolitan area (Tri-State Area) in United States of America.
The package is divided into 2 parts available for separate purchase:
- NY Airports V2 X: KJFK, KLGA, KTEB – (J. F. Kennedy, LaGuardia and Teterboro)
- NY Airports V2 X: KEWR, KLDJ, KCDW – (Newark, Linden and Caldwell/Essex)
This version includes following airport:
John F. Kennedy International Airport (IATA: JFK, ICAO: KJFK, FAA LID: JFK) in the borough of Queens in New York City is owned by the City of New York and operated by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey under a long-term operating lease. It is about 12 miles (19 km) southeast of Lower Manhattan. It is the busiest international air passenger gateway in the United States, handling more international traffic than any other airport in North America. It is also the third-leading freight gateway to the country by value of shipments. In 2013, the airport handled 50,423,765 passengers, making it the 17th busiest airport in the world and sixth busiest in the United States by passenger traffic. Together, JFK International, LaGuardia, and Newark Liberty airports are the largest airport system in the world by total flight operations.
LaGuardia Airport (IATA: LGA, ICAO: KLGA, FAA LID: LGA) is an airport in the northern part of the New York City borough of Queens. The airport is a hub for Delta Air Lines and a focus city for American Airlines and regional affiliate American Eagle. LaGuardia is the busiest airport in the United States without any non-stop service to Europe. A perimeter rule prohibits nonstop flights to or from points beyond 1,500 statute miles (2,400 km). LaGuardia Airport is represented in our product as it is expected to look after a major construction work is completed. The model is based on visualization provided by The Port Authority of NY & NJ on July 12, 2016. A custom-made chart is included for this airport.
Teterboro Airport (IATA: TEB, ICAO: KTEB, FAA LID: TEB) is a general aviation relief airport in the boroughs of Teterboro, Moonachie, and Hasbrouck Heights in Bergen County, New Jersey. The airport has a weight limit of 100,000 pounds (45,000 kg) on aircraft meant to make it nonviable as a commercial airport. Teterboro Airport is the oldest operating airport in the New York City area. Walter C. Teter (1863–1929) acquired the property in 1917. Teterboro is home to many private aviation charter companies that fly nationally and globally. In April 2009 the FAA reported that the airport had the third highest rate of wildlife strikes of any airport in the United States based on takeoffs and landings (43 per 100,000).
- The most complete, affordable and performance-friendly package ever created for New York metropolitan area and the largest airport system in the world
- High quality, performance-wise optimized airports with the most up-to-date layouts
- Advanced lighting (user controlled at wish) including Canarsie visual approach
- SODE jetways and automatic seasonal switching
- HQ static aircraft, custom reflections, animated vehicles, 3D people, custom mesh
- Futuristic version of KLGA LaGuardia
- Please uninstall any previous versions of the included airports you may have installed before (including New York Airports v1 or any of the Extracts)
- The installation is fully automatic
- SODE is required for installation
- New York City X (Drzewiecki Design)
- Manhattan X (Aerosoft)
- All ORBX, PILOT's and MegaScenery products
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our contact section
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (incl. SP2 or Acceleration Pack), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (V1-V4)
Windows XP (SP2) / Vista / 7 / 8 (64 bit recommended)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system required)
4 GB RAM
Graphics card with al least 512 MB
Download-Size: 620 MB
If you have already purchased the previous version "New York Airports X" at Aerosoft Shop, you receive 25% discount on the purchase of the new version 2. Please enter your order number of the old version in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
Your order number: 123456 (old shop) or 1234567 (new shop)
Valid upgrade code: AS14136-123456 or AS14136-1234567
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.
- SODE v1.6.2 (and higher) compatibility
- Upgraded installer
- Updated AFD
- Enhanced NW surrounding of KTEB Teterboro airport to include the newly constructed buildings (reworked ground image, autogen and 15 buildings added)
- KJFK AFD updated to include IFR approaches for default ATC
- Dimmer runway light texture included as an option
- KJFK - night textures fixed
- KJFK - 3 demolished hangars removed from the airport