Price excl. VAT plus shipping costs
This product will probably be released end of July 2019
- Article number: AS14515
- Publisher: Honeycomb
- EAN: 4039621003042
With the Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Honeycomb Aeronautical presents a universally usable all-in-one cockpit system. The throttle quadrant allows for configurations from small single-engine planes to four-engine airliners. It supports various cockpit systems like autopilot, annunciator panel, gear switch, flaps, and trim.
The thrust levers can be configured for small single- and multi-engine planes with separate flap switches. For use in an airliner you can choose a configuration with two or four thrust levers, levers for spoiler and flaps. This will then also allow you to control the thrust reverser.
The autopilot panel includes the usual functions as can be found in commercial and GA aircraft. The annunciator panel with 14 signal lights shows the most important status and warning messages of the board systems.
Additional features are provided by the gear switch, the trim wheel, and 7 freely programmable switches so the user does not need to reach out to the keyboard as often.
- Throttle quadrant for GA planes and airliners
- Configuration options for single and multiple engines
- Configuration options for piston and jet engines
- Thrust reverser for two- and four-engine aircraft
- Extensive autopilot
- Annunciator panel with 14 lights
- Gear switch and trim wheel
- 7 programmable keys
- 5-year warranty and free lifetime support
- Mounting points and brackets for other Honeycomb and Saitek products
- Designed and developed in California by pilots and aerospace engineers
- Flight Simulator X
- XPlane 11
- Flight Sim World
Operating System: Microsoft Windows, macOS