Once a group of seven islands, now the home of some 12 million people and ranking among the global top ten in both commerce and entertainment, Mumbai City packs its wealth of features onto a narrow peninsula, with the airports VABB and VAJJ just to its North.
This Mumbai landmarks pack includes sixteen high-detail models that range from Victorian Gothic to ultramodern styles, including Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Omkar 1973 and Imperial Towers, as well as the impressive cable-stayed spans of the Bandra–Worli Sea Link.
In addition, more than 100 medium-detail buildings and structures showcase the truly unique architectural styles of old and new Mumbai as well as industrial points of interest and even some abandoned projects.
Beyond the downtown peninsula, places to explore are the Global Vipassana Pagoda, the construction site of the Mumbai Trans Harbour Link bridge, the Jawaharlal Nehru Port terminals, offshore lighthouses and old fortifications.
For helicopter pilots, several skyscrapers have rooftop helipads, including the Antilia billionaire's residence and Taj Wellington Mews. If you are curious, try to descend into the cavern of the unfinished Palais Royale tower or practice approaches to the Navy's frigates and Shikra Heliport.
As with all of Orbx's Landmarks titles, extensive enhancements have been made to the entire area including custom orthoimagery, terraforming, shoreline adjustments, and by improving placement of vegetation and generic buildings.
- 16 high-detail custom landmarks including Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Gateway of India, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Omkar 1973, Imperial Towers, and the Bandra–Worli Sea Link bridge
- More than 100 medium-detail custom landmarks showcase the truly unique architectural styles of old and new Mumbai
- Several highrises with rooftop helipads, with additional landing areas on Navy frigates and at Shikra Heliport
- Custom orthoimagery for Mumbai City as well as the port and industrial areas across the bay
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved vegetation and building placements, static boats, vessels, cranes, chimneys, etc.
- Extensive terraforming and shoreline adjustments across the coverage area
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB