Orbx - EGPN Dundee Airport MSFS
As Scotland’s Culture Capital, there are a lot of reasons to visit Dundee. Built originally on the back of the Firth of Tay, Dundee quickly became an important airport in Scotland due to its close connections to the famous golf courses such as St Andrews, Gleneagles and Carnoustie.
The water dominating one side of your view on approach makes for incredible eye-candy in the scenic surroundings, especially with the fantastic weather engine of Microsoft Flight Simulator. The airport features detailed PBR texturing as standard, custom ortho, POIs such as the Mills Observatory and Tay Rail Bridge and custom GSE.
- Highly detailed rendition of Dundee airport
- PBR modelling as standard
- Custom ortho
- Custom GSE
- Challenging 4,593ft runway
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.