The Antonio Nariño Airport (IATA: PSO, ICAO: SKPS) is an air terminal located in the Colombian municipality of Chachagüí, 27 kilometers from the capital city, San Juan de Pasto. The airport has national traffic, in addition to both military and private charter flights.
Currently the first phase of modernization and expansion has been completed, which consisted of a new terminal and platform, as well as a new control tower and buildings for general services and firefighters. This new infrastructure has been operating since the end of 2019. Which has allowed us to optimize and improve services.
The airport runway is built on a plateau that rises 50 meters above the surrounding terrain. The runway is 2300 meters long, which is more than enough for a regional airport that operates Airbus A320, A319, A318 aircraft, among others. Currently several airlines operate safely, although due to the position of the same they are sometimes delayed due to normal weather conditions, this is usual in the summer months, especially in the month of August.
- Textures and models based on aerial images
- Photorealistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Good performance
- Realistic night lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
All customers who have already purchased SKPS - Antonio Nariño Airport für FSX or P3D V4/V5 in the Aerosoft Shop, receive a 47% discount when purchasing the new DLC for the Microsoft Flight Simulator. Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted (you must be logged in).
NOTE: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- LivingWorld removed improving compatibility with third party services
- Fixed traffic cars on apron (DELETED)
- Added light row model
- New PBR textures
- New aircraft platform - positions added
- Terminal Model Improvement
- ILS RWY 20 fixed