Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS10084
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Peter Hiermeier
- Current version: 2.00
This add-on of Stuttgart airport represents the latest status of development of the real airport. The buildings, the layout of the runways and taxiways as well as the navaids are exactly as they are in reality. Numerous new buildings and the newly built exhibition center right next to the airport have also been included.
A photo real ground texture has been used for the base of the scenery to ensure a real life feeling of the airport. The terrain has been edited to be compatible with other add-ons such as „Scenery Germany 1“,„German Landmarks“ and “Ultimate Terrain Europe“. One of many highlights of this scenery are the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services AESLite which brings a near to life virtual reality into the scenery with its vehicles on the apron and on the near motorways!
Many years of experience in creating virtual airport sceneries have once again paid off and can bee seen in the new masterpiece of Stuttgart Airport which not only convinces with its rich details but also with a terrific frame rate.
- Detailed representation of the airport and close surroundings, incl. important objects
- High resolution photorealistic ground textures, based on aerial images
- Authentic 3D models of all airport buildings and facilities
- Aicraft Parking and Information System (APIS)
- Including all navaids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Amazing night effects
- Fully acurate runway and taxiway lights
- Dynamic vehicles on the aprons and motorways by AESLite
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services)
- Many scenery effects
- Seasonal ground textures
- FSX- and FS2004 version included
- Complete manual (German, English) with additional information about the airport
- Original airport charts
Conclusion by simFlight.com:
"I thought Stuttgart X was another wonderful airport in this current crop of recently released German airports. Visually it has plenty to keep those that enjoy eye candy happy while still maintaining good performance. With it’s long runway it can be forgiving to the novice pilot and accommodate those that enjoy flying the heavies."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition, Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 (9.1) or Prepar3D V3
Windows 7/Vista/XP (SP2)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card wit at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 110 MB
Installations-Size: 250 MB