Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14815
- Manufact./Publisher: FlyLogic
- Developer: FlyLogic
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 220.127.116.11
The highlights: Conversion of all 3D objects from FSX to P3D V4 & V5, mostly with increase... more
Product information "Airport Locarno professional"
- Conversion of all 3D objects from FSX to P3D V4 & V5, mostly with increase of the 3D details and editing of textures, such as increasing resolution through new sharper images, part up to 2048x2048 pixels
- Some buildings and objects have been replaced or recreated (e.g., Officer's Barracks, REGA hangar, operational guard, ristorante, quad approach system, etc.)
- Replacement of all objects (adaptation to the new orthophoto)
- Completely redesigned floor layout with current orthophoto (resolution 25 cm / pixel)
- New improved approach lights
- Dynamic lighting on headlamps and lanterns, as well as on some building entrances
- Animated persons with adapted gestures
- The large master clock on the Mil hangar has also been animated and displays the Flight simulator time to the minute
- Many more detail improvements and optimization of the execution speed
The dynamic lighting works only if it is switched on in the settings - ie "Dynamic Lighting on".
The big clock on the MIL hangar correctly displays the flight simulator time, but not on the time preview - only after clicking on "Apply" will the new set time be adopted.
Related links to "Airport Locarno professional"
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4/V5
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad core with 3.5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB of DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Download-Size: 140 MB