Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12674
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Aerosoft
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
Nowadays known as the Airport Weeze, the aerodrome close to the Netherlands is used by Ryanair and several other low cost airlines. Approx 2.4 mil. passengers p.a. use the airport to many different holiday destinations in Europe, Asia and North Africa.
The Royal Air Force Station Laarbruch was completed in 1954. In the following years the RAF stationed bombers and interceptor planes alongside the ever combat-alert Canberras. In a case of war those could have very quickly dropped nuclear bombs on different targets in the Soviet territory. After the downfall of the Iron Curtain, RAF Laarbruch was mainly used for operations in the Gulf region and the Balkans. As a result of the imminent withdrawal of the RAF from Germany, a concept for the future of the airbase had to be worked out. 2003 - four years after handover to the German authorities - commercial traffic commenced.
This airport scenery has been modeled to the smallest of details including all buildings and airport institutions of the civilian and the former military part.
- Highly detailed virtual replica of the airport‘s civilian and the former military part including all buildings and its institutions
- High resolution day- and night textures
- Stunning ground textures (0.5m/Pixel)
- Photorealistic textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Taxiways and apron with realistic rendered textures
- Taxiway- and runway signs according to original plans
- Manual and Charts (German, English)
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10.11 / X-Plane 10 - Europe Edition
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Mac or Linux
Processor with 3.0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 512 MB (recommended 1024 MB)
Download-Size: 440 MB
Installations-Size: 220 MB