Aloha and Welcome To Hawaii!
Adventum Simulations is proud to announce the release of our first product for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Adventure Tours Hawaii, for PC and XBOX X|S via Microsoft Marketplace.
Explore the beauty of the Hawaiian Islands as you take to the skies as a tour pilot to fly tourists around each of the beautiful islands of Hawaii. Amazing coastlines, rugged canyons, white sandy beaches, and the world's largest volcano await for you to discover why you fly around this beautiful island paradise.
The product includes 48 different activities with unlimited replayability.
Authentic Tour Guide Experience
Addison, our tour guide from Australia, will be giving your tour passengers custom narrated tours with each flight. The tours are filled with points of interest information, Hawaiian culture and history, pop culture facts, and geographic information for all eight of the major Hawaiian Islands.
24 Adventum Tours: Hawaii Tour Missions
You won't be flying multiple leg-to-leg routes with Adventure Tours. Our tour missions were created from the inspiration of real-life aircraft tour operators by having just one takeoff and one landing to complete each tour. The tours included are:
- Volcanoes National Park Tour (Big Island, Hawaii)
- Kohala Coast Tour (Big Island, Hawaii)
- Kona Coast Tour (Big Island, Hawaii)
- West Maui Tour (Maui, Hawaii)
- East Maui Tour (Maui, Hawaii)
- Kaho'oloe Island Tour (Maui, Hawaii)
- Pineapple Island Tour (Lanai, Hawaii)
- Molokai Island Tour (Molokai, Hawaii)
- West O'ahu Island Tour (O'ahu, Hawaii)
- East O'ahu Island Tour (O'ahu, Hawaii)
- Garden Island Tour (Kaua'i, Hawaii)
- Forbidden Island Tour (Ni'ihau, Hawaii)
Each mission is available in two different mission modes: Casual and Advanced Pilot
- Casual Pilot Start
These missions are created for those using Microsoft Flight Simulator on XBOX X|S or PC with a controller/gamepad. You will start at the end of the departure runway, with the engine running, so you can just throttle up and go. After you complete the tour, land the aircraft and simply shut down the engine to achieve each mission.
- Advanced Pilot Start
These missions are designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator users who have access to keyboard and mouse, yoke or joystick with keyboard, or those who are savvy with the XBOX X|S controller. You will start at the parking ramp with the aircraft in a "cold & dark" state. You will need to perform entire aircraft startup and shutdown procedures to complete each mission.
4 Adventum Discovery Flights
The package includes four discovery flights that start you in the air over some genuinely epic scenery. These are:
- Mauna Loa Volcano - You will pilot the Pilatus PC-6 above the largest active volcano in the world, Mauna Loa. Marvel at its sheer size at 13,678 feet above sea level.
- Haleakala National Park - Experience sunrise at one of the most popular tourist spots on Maui in the Pilatus PC-6. As the sun rises over the volcanic crater of Haleakala, you will see the sun and shadows dance across the multiple cinder cones within the crater.
- Pearl Harbor - A place of historical importance in U.S. history, Pearl Harbor is both beautiful and a place to remember for those lives lost during Pearl Harbor's attack by Imperial Japan in 1941. You will pilot low and slow with the FlightDesign CT to see all the harbor points of interest.
- Waimea Canyon - Known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, you will pilot the Pitts Biplane around the beautiful multi-colored cliffs weaving in and out of the canyons.
- 60+ Additional Points of Interest - New POIs added with proper place names across the four different areas.
20 Adventum Landing Challenges
Test your landing skills with over 15 aircraft across 20 airports. Take control of everything from a Savage Cub to a Boeing F-18. The landing challenges start you on the downwind leg of a standard traffic pattern using live weather.
Adventum Tours: Hawaii 208B Grand Caravan Livery
A beautiful custom repaint livery in an Adventum Tours: Hawaii theme to use with some of the tours included in our package or when creating your own Hawaiian area flights.
Detailed Nav Logs
The Nav Logs included on each flight have vivid screenshots for each navigation point to help you not get lost. The Nav Logs also include airport charts, when available, to help you navigate on the ground to the parking area after your flight.
All our tour and discovery flights and landing challenges use live weather. This setting is used on each mission, so users have a different weather experience each time.
A package of airport charts are available here for you to download and print or use along with your flights.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
- Optimized Tour Routes
- Navlog Text Updates
- Added Camera Sounds to Pineapple Island Tour
- Added Camera Sounds to Volcano National Park Tour
- Updated Mission / Landing Challenges / Discovery Flights to Fall Timeframe
- Mission UI organization - Various Bug / Screenshot Fixes
- 747 Hilo Landing Challenge changed to Real Weather
- Fixed Some Landing Challenge Errors